Welcome to the new members who have joined our Board
We recently put out a call for new members to fill casual vacancies on our Board and I’m delighted to welcome the following people who have generously agreed to join us.
- Nicole Holland from CHESS Connect. Nicole is keen to assist the Chamber to develop programs to support youth employment through traineeships and mentoring programs.
- Garth Douglas of Coast and Plateau Fine Foods. Garth’s business operates across the region and gives him a broad perspective on the needs of business owners. Garth is very aligned to the Chamber’s objectives to promote and advocate for local economic growth.
- Anton Juodvalkis, CEO of Ozgreen. Anton will bring his considerable experience of running a not for profit organisation and particularly his knowledge of the legislation governing incorporated associations to further strengthen our governance.
- Bryce Clark, Clark Piano Tuning. Bryce has recently moved to Bellingen and has previous experience as a board member of the Piano Tuning Guild in Victoria.
- Jason Errey, owner of OMEG Global, brings his experience as chair of Ozgreen for over four years. He will contribute his tenacious and determined approach to our advocacy efforts for issues relating to local economic development.
We are looking forward to working together to continue to support the development of the local economy in Bellingen Shire.
Farewell and thank you!
I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank the board members who have recently left the Board and acknowledge the significant contributions that they have made to the Chamber of Commerce – thank you Rod Keers, Jo Keers, Yvonne Wynen and Margaret Girdwood!