DATE: Wednesday 30 October
TIME: 9.30am to 1.30pm
LOCATION: Toogetha, 36 Moonee Street, Coffs Harbour
This workshop will help you take advantage of new ideas on:
- The Importance of planning (and review) for sustainability and success
- Understanding your customers / their changing behaviours
- Examining the impacts of digital transformations on the business environment
- Emerging opportunities in a digital world
- Subsequent considerations for your content marketing / communication strategy
- Measuring your results and some tips from the professionals
Participants will leave the workshop with a set of robust tools to help guide their business forward.
The two-part session is kindly hosted by 6 Degrees (an initiative of Coffs Harbour City Council) in association with Business Connect and the Australian Small Business Advisory Service.
This workshop is FREE and includes light lunch and networking. Bookings are essential.